Wednesday 15 May 2013

Well, I only have one more day of classes left now, I fly home on Friday morning. I have learned a lot in the classes and they have gone by very quickly. I have a book and many worksheets to take home with me to keep studying, so that is very helpful.

Now I am about to go for some lunch in one of the restaurants at the beach as after lunch we are going on a trip to Plaza del Torros (bullfighting ring). The bullfights are not something I really agree with but I think the tour will be interesting as we get to talk to an actual matador who is now retired. We also are able to go into the museum where we can view things like the costumes that are worn traditionally in the bullfight. When we arrive back at the centre we are all going for tapas again at Cien Montaditos which will be fun! Just trying to make the most of my last couple of days as I will really miss the group!

¡Hasta Luego! 

No comments:

Post a Comment